Wednesday 12 August 2015

Blogger Day 2:0715 hours

Yesterday was one hell of a day. Reached college and got to know there's OOPM's (Object Oriented Programming) submission and the panic writing began. Rest of the day was pretty normal except that the PC on which I perform the practical, all the elements were changed like wallpaper, icon locations, files and that pissed me off😓. One of my friends played a prank on the other while JAVA compilation and deleted all his 'bin' files 😂. He just kept wondering why it wouldn't compile😝. Reached home and took a little rest and brought my a6000 to action. Had a session of freeze frame photography. And the day ended at 1 again after I finish my submissions.
Let's see how today goes😁

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home